Propet Womens Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes - White
Propet Women's Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes - Black
White Slip Resistant Shoes for Women are a perfect choice when working in the culinary or medical fields. The Propet Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes for Women are machine washable and feature a durable, genuine leather upper with a soft leather lining that wicks away moisture. An adjustable hook-and-loop strap across the instep secures the foot while padded collars reduce heel slippage and offer an added layer of comfort. Other features consist of a full length insert with cushioning gel at the heel to ensure feet are comfortable throughout the day. The insert can also be replaced with prescription orthotics for a personalized fit. The Propet Tilda Slip Resistant Mary Jane Shoes in white are finished with a firm heel counter for standing support and a durable outsole that provides excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces.
*NOTE - Sizes 5 and 5.5 are not available in Wide and XWide. Sizes 11 and 12 are not available in XWide.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Propet Women's Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes Features:
- Machine washable leather upper
- Classical Mary Jane styling
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Padded collar
- Soft, breathable leather lining
- Removable, inlay with gel cushioning at the heel
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Firm heel counter
- Durable, slip resistant outsole
- Slip resistant outsole rating of 0.85 on dry quarry tile, 0.61 on wet quarry tile and 0.25 on oily/wet quarry tile
- HCPCS Code A5500