Propet Womens Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes - Black
Propet Women's Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes - Black
Mary Jane Work Shoes for Women offer a feminine touch to workplace fashion. The Propet Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes in Black feature a genuine leather upper that is machine washable and a smooth leather lining that is extra soft against the foot. The adjustable hook-and-loop strap across the instep secures the foot while a padded collar reduces heel slippage. The Propet Women's Tilda is equipped with a full length inlay that features gel cushioning at the heel. The inlay can also be replaced with prescription orthotics for a personalized fit. A firm heel counter ensures standing support and a durable outsole provides lasting traction on various surfaces that are wet and dry. The Propet Tilda Mary Jane work shoes have a slip resistance rating of 0.85 on dry tile, 0.61 on wet tile, and 0.25 on greasy/wet tile.
*NOTE - Sizes 5 and 5.5 are not available in Wide and XWide. Sizes 11 and 12 are not available in XWide.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Propet Women's Tilda Slip Resistant Shoes Features:
- Machine washable leather upper
- Classical Mary Jane styling
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Padded collar
- Soft, breathable leather lining
- Removable, inlay with gel cushioning at the heel
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Firm heel counter
- Durable, slip resistant outsole
- Slip resistant outsole rating of 0.85 on dry quarry tile, 0.61 on wet quarry tile and 0.25 on oily/wet quarry tile
- HCPCS Code A5500