Orthofeet Womens 911 Tie-Less Lace - Black
Orthofeet Women's 911 Tie-Less Lace - Black
Made for ease-of-wear, the Orthofeet Womens 911 Tie-Less Lace is the ideal choice for people with difficulty tying laces. The innovative Tie-Less Lacing System integrates traditional lacing with a hook-and-loop strap on either side for seucring and releasing the show without the use of laces. The breathable, lightweight mesh upper has plenty of stretch and is washable for easy maintenance. A padded tongue and collar offer a plush surrounding while the seamless, fabric lined interior protects again blistering. These orthopedic shoes feature hidden depth construction for 3/8" of total depth to accommodate custom orthotics, AFO, and KAFO braces.
For more than 20 years, Orthofeet has been developing orthopedic shoes for women that are unsurpassed in comfort, style, and fit. Biomechanical engineers have built the shoes on an anatomical last that is wider across the midfoot with more room in the toe-box. Standard comfort features such as a seamless fabric lining and stretchable upper without an overlay construction create a non-binding fit that is ideal for diabetic feet. A flat footbed-seat is specifically designed for proper alignment of orthotics and the hidden depth construction provides 3/8" of total depth; two removable footbed spacers (1/16" & 1/8") allow for an adjustable fit. Orthofeet orthopedic athletic shoes are built atop the Ergonomic Stride™ sole that is lightweight, cushioning and built with a slight rocker effect to promote the heel-toe motion of the gait; great for people with hallux limitus or hallux rigidus!
Orthofeet Women's 911 Tie-Less Lace Features:
- Revolutionary Tie-Less Lacing System for easy fastening and on/off
- Breathable, stretchable mesh upper without overlays for a non-constricting fit
- Seamless fabric lining with foam padded tongue and collar
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 1/2" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Hidden depth construction with extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers (1/8" & 1/16") for an adjustable fit
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics, AFO's & KAFO's
- Cushioning, lightweight Ergonomic Stride™ sole with a rocker profile