Orthofeet Verve 975 Womens Athletic Shoes - Turquoise
Orthofeet Verve 975 Women's Athletic Shoes - Turquoise
Athletic styling without sacrificing accommodative features typically found in orthopedic shoes make the Orthofeet Verve 975 Womens Athletic Shoes an instant classic! The sporty design features a breathable synthetic upper with turquoise accents. The innovative Tie-Less Lace System which utilizies a traditional lacing system and two hook-and-loop straps on either side allow for an adjustable and secure fit for easy on/off. An added heel strap can be adjusted to accommodate narrow heels or extra thick braces, locking the foot down and reducing heel slippage. The Orthofeet 975 Verve athletic shoes are constructed with 3/8" of hidden depth to fit extra thick orthotics while the lightweight Ergonomic Stride™ outsole cushions each step for all day comfort.
Designed by biomechanical engineers to address a variety of foot conditions, Orthofeet orthopedic shoes are the ideal choice for comfort and fit! Extra width across the forefoot and a roomy toe-box construction can be attributed to the anatomical last and the non-binding upper is designed with no overlays for an unrestirctive fit. Other features include a seamless lined interior with foam padded to reduce sheer forces that cause blisters while a downward sloping, flat footbed-seat properly aligns orthotics for the best fit and support. The hidden depth construction of 3/8" can fit extra thick orthotics and two removable footbed spacers (1/16" & 1/8") create an adjustable fit. Athletic orthopedic shoes from Orthofeet are built atop the Ergonomic Stride™ outsole that is lightweight and cushioning with a slight rocker construction to promote the heel-toe motion of the gait.
Orthofeet Verve 975 Women's Athletic Shoes Features:
- Revolutionary Tie-Less Lacing System for easy fastening and on/off
- Adjustable heel strap
- Breathable, stretchable, synthetic upper without overlays for a non-constricting fit
- Seamless fabric lining with foam padded tongue and collar
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 1/2" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Hidden depth construction with extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers (1/8" & 1/16") for an adjustable fit
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics, AFO's & KAFO's
- Cushioning, lightweight Ergonomic Stride™ sole with a rocker profile