Orthofeet Shoes 819 Womens Chelsea - Black Croc
Orthofeet Shoes 819 Women's Chelsea - Black Croc
Orthopedic Shoes for women can be made for comfort and fashion! The Orthofeet Shoes 819 Women's Chelsea in Black Croc features a patent leather upper with croc print accents. The unique, two-way strap features adjustable hook-and-loop straps on either side of the vamp allowing for an extra wide opening and easy adjustments to the length of the strap; perfect for people with a high instep. Made for sensitive feet, these Orthofeet shoes have a soft, seamless fabric lining with foam padding around the collar to ensure maximum comfort and protection.
The Orthofeet 819 Chelsea is the perfect choice for hard to fit feet. The extra depth construction createsa roomy fit for comfort and support. These orthopedic shoes come with two removable spacers that are 1/16" and 1/8" thick providing extra room for thicker orthotics while the standard insole offers anatomical support for every step. These orthopedic shoes for women are finished with a lightweight, cushioning outsole that features the ErgonomicStride® design that softens the step and naturally propels the foot forward.
Orthofeet Shoes 819 Women's Chelsea Features:
- Patent leather upper
- Slip-on design with Velcro® strap closure
- A longer middle strap allows for length adjustments
- Foam padded mesh upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar
- Breathable, seam free fabric lining
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 5/8" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers each 2mm and 3mm thick
- Lightweight, cushioning ErgonomicStrikde® sole with soften each step
- Hidden depth construction