Orthofeet Shoes 817 Women's Slip On Comfort Shoes
Orthofeet Shoes 817 Women's Slip On Comfort Shoes - Black
Comfort Shoes for women. The black Orthofeet 817 Women's Slip On Comfort Shoes feature an innovative design that offers a stylish slip on look, with the comfort and adjustability of a Velcro strap. The adjustable strap on the comfort shoe can be unfastened on either side, to provide a large, wide opening that makes the Orthofeet 817 Shoes easy to put on or take off. Two different size straps allow the Orthofeet 817 to offer a precise fit. Soft fabric lining, padded with foam provides excellent protection and comfort. Like all Orthofeet Shoes, the Women's 817 Comfort Shoes are built from the inside out to provide extraordinary comfort and protection.
The Orthofeet 817 comfort shoes offer a unique depth that combine unsurpassed comfort with attractive styling. The womens slip-on shoes are designed by biomechanical engineers, who have been developing innovative foot care products for over 20 years. Their complete dedication to comfort, performance, and styling has resulted in a footwear line that provides an extraordinary wearing experience. All womens Orthofeet Comfort Shoes feature advanced athletic footwear technology, making every pair of Orthofeet Shoes feel like the best sneaker while offering extra comfort and protection. Orthofeet Shoes have been proven to work wonders for people suffering from Plantar Fasciitis as well as diabetic feet.
Orthofeet Shoes 817 Women's Slip On Comfort Shoes Features:
- Slip on design with Velcro strap closure
- An extra, longer middle strap allows you to adjust the closure length
- Foam padded mesh upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar
- Breathable, protective lining
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 5/8" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers each 2mm and 3mm thick
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight EVA midsole and rubber outsole
- Hidden depth construction