Oasis Shoes Mens Jackson Strap - Brown
Oasis Shoes Men's Jackson Strap - Brown
A boot for every season, the Oasis Jackson Strap in Brown is sure to provide maximum comfort and support. The full grain leather upper is water-resistant while three adjustable hook-and-loop straps with blucher construction create an extra large opening to accommodate a variety of foot types. Comfort features include leather quarter linings and anti-microbial Trek-Dry® linings at the vamp which wicks away moisture to keep feet feeling fresh. These orthopedic boots are constructed with extra depth and equipped with a full length insole and footbed spacer which can both be removed to accommodate prescription orthotics. The Oasis Jackson Strap is finished with a durable rubber outsole that offers slip-resistant traction that exceeds the ASTM F1677 standards under wet and dry conditions.
Made for comfort and support, Oasis Shoes and Orthopedic Boots are the ultimate combination of wellness and style. Comfort features include the stabilizing Foot Cradle Technology (FCT) which uses a thermoplastic heel cup to provide rear foot stability. Additional stability comes from the lightweight, nylon and fiberglass shank that lends midfoot support and ample flex to support the natural movement of the foot. Maximum cushioning is provided the a full length midsole and cushioning gel shock pads in the forefoot area for enhanced comfort and shock abosrption.
*Note - Size 7 and 7.5 are not available in the Medium width.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Oasis Men's Jackson Strap Features:
- Water-resistant, full grain leather upper
- Padded collar with leather quarter linings
- Blucher construction creates a large opening for easy on and off
- Three hook-and-loop straps to fit various foot types
- Anti-microbial Trek-Dry® vamp lining wicks away moisture
- Foot Cradle Technology (FCT) supports and stabilizes the rearfoot
- Lightweight, nylon and fiberglass shank for midfoot support and torsional flex
- Full length, shock absorbing midsole
- Gel shock pads at the forefoot for added cushioning
- Extra depth construction with a removable insole and foam spacer
- Accommodates custom orthotics
- Durable, slip-resistant outsole meets ASTM F1677 standards
- Firm heel counter and reinforced toe box
- HCPCS Code A5500