Oasis Shoes Mens Jackson Strap - Black
Oasis Shoes Men's Jackson Strap - Black
The Oasis Jackson Strap Orthopedic Boots for Men are designed for all seasons. The full grain leather upper in black is water-resistant while the blucher construction with three adjustable hook-and-loop straps create an extra wide opening to fit various foot types and allow for an accommodating fit. For added comfort, leather quarter linings offer a smooth point of contact while the anti-microbial Trek-Dry® lining wicks away moisture to keep feet feeling fresh. These orthopedic boots are constructed for extra depth and are equipped with a removable insole and footbed spacer to provide plenty of space and to accommodate prescription orthotics. The Oasis Jackson Strap is built atop a durable rubber outsole that is rated as slip-resistant in accordance with ASTM F1677 standards under both wet and dry conditions.
Oasis Shoes and Orthopedic Boots are designed for comfort and support, featuring the stabilizing Foot Cradle Technology (FCT) that utilizes a thermoplastic heel component for more rear foot support. Other features include a nylon and fiberglass shank which help to reinforce the midfoot while still permitting the proper amount of torsional flex. Cushioning is provided by a full length midsole with gel shock pads in the forefoot area for enhanced comfort and shock absorption.
*Note - Size 7 and 7.5 are not available in the Medium width.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Oasis Men's Jackson Strap Features:
- Water-resistant, full grain leather upper
- Padded collar with leather quarter linings
- Blucher construction creates a large opening for easy on and off
- Three hook-and-loop straps to fit various foot types
- Anti-microbial Trek-Dry® vamp lining wicks away moisture
- Foot Cradle Technology (FCT) supports and stabilizes the rearfoot
- Lightweight, nylon and fiberglass shank for midfoot support and torsional flex
- Full length, shock absorbing midsole
- Gel shock pads at the forefoot for added cushioning
- Extra depth construction with a removable insole and foam spacer
- Accommodates custom orthotics
- Durable, slip-resistant outsole meets ASTM F1677 standards
- Firm heel counter and reinforced toe box
- HCPCS Code A5500