Nature's Stride Sedona Therapeutic Shoes for Women - Tan Nubuck
Nature's Stride Sedona Therapeutic Shoes for Women - Tan
Therapeutic Shoes for Women from Nature's Stride. The tan nubuck Sedona features a supple nubuck upper that is hand stitched for stylish detail. The full leather lining and padded collar create a comfortable environment for the feet while the traditional lace system secures the foot. The Sedona therapeutic shoes for women feature extra depth construction for a roomy fit and a cushioning insole lined in leather. Remove the insole to accommodate prescribed orthotics for a custom fit. These womens therapeutic shoes from Nature's Stride are completed with a lightweight outsole that provides skid-resistant traction and lasting durability.
*NOTE - Sizes 5-6.5 are not available in Narrow.
Nature's Stride Sedona Therapeutic Shoes Features:
- Upper constructed using soft nubuck
- Full leather linings with padded collar
- Hand stitched moccasin design
- Traditional lace system secures the foot
- Extra depth construction
- Removable, 1/4" leather lined insole
- Accommodateds prescribed orthotics
- Lightweight, skid-resistant outsole
- HCPCS Code A5500