Therapeutic Shoes for Men - Nature's Stride Boston - Wine
Nature's Stride Boston Therapeutic Shoes for Men - Wine
Therapeutic shoes from Nature's Stride. The wine colored Boston features a pebble grain leather upper with a handsewn moccasin construction for a classic look. Full leather linings create a soft interior while the padded collar reduces heel slippage and chafing. These therapeutic shoes for men are easyily adjustable with two hook and loop straps across the forefoot. Other orthopedic features include extra depth construction and a leather lined insole that can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics. Nature's Stride Boston therapeutic shoes are an excellent choice for any occasion as the lightweight outsole ensures each step with skid-resistant traction.
*NOTE - Sizes 7-9 are not available in Narrow.
Nature's Stride Boston Therapeutic Shoes Features:
- Upper constructed of soft, pebble grain leather
- Full leather linings with padded collar
- Hand stitched moccasin design
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps
- Extra depth construction
- Removable, 1/4" leather lined insole
- Accommodateds prescribed orthotics
- Lightweight, skid-resistant outsole
- HCPCS Code A5500