Genuine Grip Womens Plain Toe Jogger
Genuine Grip Women's Plain Toe Jogger
*NOTE - These shoes are NOT coded as approved diabetic footwear under the Therapeutic Shoe Bill.
Genuine Grip Shoes are made for the work place. The Women's Plain Toe Jogger offers a casual look with superior traction. The upper is made using premium leather for lasting durability at work while the breathable mesh lining absorbs moisture transferring it to the shoe exterior. The Dri-lex® covered Walking on Air Footbed is anatomically designed providing support and shock absorption; footbed can also be removed to fit personal orthotics. An embedded plastic shank adds structural rigidity and the cushioning helps to absorb shock making these lightweight shoes great for all-day wear. The Genuine Grip Women's Plain Toe Jogger is finished with the patent pending Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Rubber outsole that is proven to provide superior traction on wet and oily surfaces associated with the work place.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Genuine Grip Women's Plain Toe Jogger Features:
- Oil and water resistant
- Premium leather upper
- Moisture absorbing mesh lining
- Removable, Walking On Air Polyurethane Cushion Footbed with Dri-Lex® topcover
- Ergonomic footbed with aerodynamically designed air channels to improve air flow
- Plastic shank for added stability
- Lightweight, shock absorbing midsole
- Patent pending Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for superior grip