Genuine Grip Mens Sport Classic Strap
Genuine Grip Men's Sport Classic Strap
*NOTE - These shoes are NOT coded as approved diabetic footwear under the Therapeutic Shoe Bill.
The Sport Classic Strap from Genuine Grip combines form and function; these non-slip shoes for men feature a leather and man-made upper with two adjustable hook-and-loop straps for ease of wear. To promote a healthy shoe interior the AEGIS Microbe Shield™ treated lining controls odor and stains while the Drilex® covered footbed wicks away moisture. Comfort features include the Walking on Air footbed ergonomically designed to support the foot; the footbed can also be removed to accommodate personal orthotics for a custom fit. Whether in wet, dry or oily workplace conditions, the Genuine Grip slip resistant rubber outsole provides maximum traction that outperforms the competition.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Genuine Grip Men's Sport Classic Strap Features:
- Leather and man made upper
- Dual hook-and-loop straps
- Mesh lining with AEGIS Microbe Shile™ treatment
- Removable, Walking On Air footbed with Drilex® topcover
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for superior grip