Genuine Grip Mens Athletic Plain Toe
Genuine Grip Men's Athletic Plain Toe
*NOTE - These shoes are NOT coded as approved diabetic footwear under the Therapeutic Shoe Bill.
Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Shoes are the leading brand in slip resistant traction in the work place. The Athletic Plain Toe features a genuine leather upper that is water and oil resistant while a breathable mesh lining helps to wick moisture from the foot. Other comfort features include the Walking On Air Footbed with a Dri-Lex® top cover that aids in moisture wicking; the insole can be removed to fit personal orthotics. The Aegis Microbe Shield® treatment aids in odor control, staining and helps to improve the longevity of these slip resistant shoes. A shock absorbing midsole lends plenty cushioning and the patent pending, Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole ensures stable footing on wet and dry surfaces making this shoes a perfect choice for the work place!
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Genuine Grip Men's Athletic Plain Toe Features:
- Oil and water resistant
- Durable upper made from high quality leather
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable, Walking On Air Polyurethane Cushion Footbed with Dri-Lex® topcover
- Ergonomic footbed with aerodynamically designed air channels to improve air flow
- Aegis Microbe Shield® controls odor and stains for a long lasting wear
- Plastic shank for added stability
- Lightweight, shock absorbing midsole
- Patent pending Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for superior grip