Drew Shoes Mens Mansfield - Black
Drew Shoes Men's Mansfield - Black
Drew Shoes are designed to offer therapeutic comfort for problem feet. The Drew Mansfied Therapeutic Shoes for Men are sleek, stylish and feature a handsewn Opanka construction that stitches the upper and midsole together for a more flexible and durable fit. Two Velcro® straps across the instep secure the foot while a padded tongue and collar ensure a plush and comfortable environment. A smooth Drilex® and leather lining readily wicks away moisture to maintain a dry and healthy foot environment. The Mansfield therapeutic shoes in black also feature the Drew Plus Fitting System® with two insole spacers that can be removed for added and double depth. Additionally, a removable ULTRON® footbed offers cushioning support and shape retention. The Drew Mansfield is ready to accommodate custom orthotics for a personalized fit. A lightweight steel shank provides structural rigidity, a firm heel counter ensures standing support and a durable polyurethane outsole finishes the shoe for long lasting wear.
*NOTE - Sizes 7 and 7.5 are only available in XWide and XXWide widths. Sizes 8 and 8.5 are not available in the Narrow width. Sizes 14 and 15 are not available in the Narrow and XXWide widths.
Drew Shoes Men's Mansfield Features:
- Two adjustable Velcro® straps secure the foot
- Hand sewn Opanka construction for durability and flex
- Full grain leather upper
- Leather and Drilex® lining wicks away moisture
- Removable ULTRON® footbed that retains its shape for everlasting comfort
- Plus Fitting system® with two removable insole spacers
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Tempered steel shank
- Firm heel counter
- Polyurethane outsole with rocker bottom