Aetrex Women's Regina - Brown
*This Aetrex Shoe has been re-branded as APEX, the medical division of Aetrex Worldwide, Inc. It is still the same high quality product that Aetrex is known for with the same features and benefits offering a superior fit, comfort and support.
Aetrex shoes for women are designed for comfort without sacrificing style. The Regina orthopedic shoes for women feature an upper made from durable, supple leather with styling perforations along the vamp. The soft fabric lining creates a smooth interior while the attractive hook-and-loop strap secures the foot. A padded collar offers extra comfort around the ankles and a firm heel counter lends to standing support.
Aetrex Shoes are designed by a team of podiatrists and pedorthist with the goal of creating a supportive, comfort shoe that can accommodate various foot types. The Aetrex Regina features a roomy toe box and a cushioning insole that can be replaced with a custom orthotic. An additional PRS® spacer beneath the insole can be removed for extra depth. Aetrex therapeutic shoes are finished with a durable polyurethane outsole and a slight rockered heel.
Aetrex Women's Regina Features:
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure across the forefoot
- Soft full grain leather upper with perforations
- Padded collar reduces heel slippage
- Firm heel counter for stability and control
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Removable cushioning insole
- Removable PRS (Pressure Relief System) spacer
- 5/16" of total removable depth
- Roomy toe box accommodates a variety of foot types
- Polyurethane outsole for durability and shock absorption
- Slight rocker heel promotes natural gait cycle
- SATRA certified slip-resistant outsole
- HCPS A5500 coded
Aetrex Women's Regina Specifications:
|Materials:||Outsole – Polyurethane
Upper – Full grain leather
|Removable Inserts:||2 inserts - 5/16" of total depth|
|Sizes:||U.S. Women's Shoe Size – 5-11, 12, 13
Width - Medium(B/C), Wide(D/E), XWide(2E/3E)