Aetrex Women's Edge Runner Q560W - Black
Aetrex Women's Edge Runner Q560W Diabetic Running Shoes
Aetrex Running Shoes for Women are anatomically designed to provide support and comfort. The Aetrex Edge Runner Q560W in Black is no exception as it features a breathable Aeromax™ mesh upper with the Adjustable Lockdown™ Heel Strap for a custom fit that offers support and control. The unique Q last provides added rearfoot stability and midfoot support while a padded tongue and collar ensures the foot is surrounded in comfort. The Aetrex Edge Runner also comes equipped with the Mozaic Insole that features gel pads that can be easily removed at areas of pressure, or simply replace the insole with prescribed orthotics for a custom fit.
The Aetrex Edge Runner Q560W Womens Running Shoes ensure that each step is stable and supportive. The advanced Cobra™ Support Pod offers midfoot stability while preventing pronation. A TPU footbridge ensures added motion control and midsole stability, working in conjunction with the medial and lateral flex grooves for optimum control during the gait cycle. An extra wide toe box provides ample room for a variety of foot types while a heel cradling midsole increases rearfoot stability and reduces the shock of repetitive heel strikes.
Aetrex Women's Edge Runner Q560W Features:
- Aeromax™ Mesh Upper for optimum breathability
- Padded tongue and collar for cushioning comfort
- Q last construction for rearfoot stability and midfoot support
- Removable, Mozaic Insole allows for customizable pressure relief
- External heel counter keeps rear foot in neutral position
- Adjustable Lockdown™ Heel Strap for customizable rearfoot control
- TPU Footbridge controls motion and stabilizes the midsole
- Cobra™ Support Pod prevents pronation and provides midfoot stability
- Medial and lateral flex grooves ensure optimum control during the gait cycle
- Rubber outsole for increased traction, flex and durability
- Heel Cradling Midsole offers added rearfoot stability and pressure relief at the heel